
On the night of the date of August 27, 2010, while returning from the breaking of fast with the friendly brother Myo Mall, I had wanted to meet my husband. Occurred the next day was Saturday, we went together. So that night I went to buy tickets from 12 am to go to Shah Alam. Arriving there, we continue to move to Kuala Lumpur and morning prayers at the KLCC Assyakirin mosque. Because the time is still too early, we do not know where to go, I suddenly feel like going to Malacca at that time and I said to my hubby and my hubby agreed and then asked him friends about ways to go there. After getting to know how to get there without delay we will continue to go there. Along the way we all of a sudden heavy rain caused blurred vision and interfere driving my husband but he is still driving lagendanya fully and carefully. Although the situation was so adamant I did not want to stop shelter under a bridge on the road. While my husband kusyuk driving, I take that chance to capture pictures during our trip. For me it was the sweetest we've ever been through together .. the rain .. I think my hubby also felt what I felt. After more than two hours we arrived in Melaka in our clothes a little wet. Fortunately, there is not rain, and help us to walk around the historic city. Although I felt tired but very happy, especially when I first set foot in there with my beloved hubby. We stopped right in front of a big ship museum called the "Samudera Museum". After Satisfied our visit inside out looking for a place to overnight. Quite a long time looking for all the hotels full during the holidays. Finally, we choose to live in a comfortable hotel but at affordable prices. I'm too tired .. after entering the room I continued to sleep until almost time to breakfast. I'm getting ready to go out looking for places to breakfast. I do not expect all the restaurants in the city were full of customers. After we tired looking for, we finally stopped at the booth right next to the road, but also full of the customer. I faithfully wait for the couple had finished eating and went from table the cafe so we could sit there. Feeling sorry for appearing in my heart to see my hubby, he immediately ordered food and drinks so I can eat as soon as possible. My hubby and I order satay for asam boi drink. She ate rice for me because I had no appetite, even days of fasting. I was happy to talk with my husband at that time because that's the first time I share with people about issues of family and my childhood. He also talked about. He can accept anything about me and my life. Once satisfied with eating and talking a walk around our city. After that we stopped at the funfair. I am very happy to see my hubby play the game in there to get a gift for me. After satisfying a while we hang out for a drink at a cafe near there. I brought home two little teddy bears with the order. Very funny. I really liked it because of all the gifts from my beloved husband. The next day, before leaving town we go to the zoo Melaka. My hubby likes to take a picture of me .. We walked a little tired because the place was too broad. We feel very thirsty .. but cannot drink as fast .. Hehehe ... We moved back to KL with a heart full of satisfaction and joy. The weather is great for making our trip went smoothly and we are short of time from way back, only 1hr and a half. I will capture all the memories in my life forever ..

No comments:
Post a Comment